Hi, I'm Katherine Bowman from Iowa and I'm blessed to be living out the dreams that the Lord has placed in my heart! Having a photography business has been a dream of mine for many years. I feel that now is the right time to take the next steps and make it a reality. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus Christ, my family, Brasil, staying fit, traveling, and of course photography. This blog is a reflection of myself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's What's Inside The Package That Counts!

A few weeks ago, it was Mariah and Bryce's birthdays! Bryce was kind enough to share her big red bow with Nathan! He was so interested in the wrapping paper that I've decided he's going to get a box with wrapping paper stuffed inside for Christmas!

Ok, I'm kidding. kind of.

Isn't he just the cutest little gift EVER??

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe. cute! I remember my mom always saying that she should just have given us boxes for Christmas when we were little, cuz we were more excited about playing with them that what was actually in the box! lol

Diane said...

His expression is too adorable. Have a great week! :O)

Karin P. said...

Geez whiz K.-- how do you stand those chubby cheeks?!? He is beautiful! Miss you!
Karin P.

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP